Terms & Condition
Agreement to Terms
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features
on the Websites. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and
complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may
not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with
any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. And you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others.
You have the right to cancel your order on the Vooter adda platform. After this point, the restaurant would have started to prepare the food and therefore no refunds would be possible. For the avoidance of doubt, timing will be assessed based on the point you place your call with our call-center. We may also cancel the contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. In the event of a cash-on-delivery order, your order will be delivered as instructed and cash must be collected by the rider.
Content Posted by Other Users
Vooter adda is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Websites. Under no circumstances shall Vooter adda be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Websites. If you aware of misuse of the Websites by any person. Please contact the local law enforcement agency immediately.
Activities Prohibited on the Websites
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Websites. Vooter Adda reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Vooter Adda sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Using the Websites for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations
- Announcing Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party
- Announcing Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Vooter Adda in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards.
- Announcing Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Vooter Adda in its sole discretion
- Announcing Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior
- Announcing telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person
- Announcing URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code
- Announcing anything that may be “spam,” as determined by Vooter Adda in its sole discretion
- Impersonating another person when posting Content
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Websites, or which, in the sole discretion of Vooter Adda, exposes Vooter Adda or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type
- Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
Vooter Adda reserves the right but is not obligated to do any or all of the following:
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Websites and
- Edit or delete any Content posted on the Websites, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
Vooter Adda Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Vooter Adda or third parties who have authorized for their use.
- Anyone may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way.
- The use of Vooter Adda 's trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited.
- All of the materials contained on the Websites are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. Vooter Adda will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Vooter Adda neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Vooter Adda.
Governing Law and Severability
Prices and Payment
Any contract for the supply of food from this Website is between you and Vooter Adda. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- All prices listed on the website are correct at the time of publication and have been input as received by the restaurant; while we give great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the restaurant can change at the time of delivery based on the latest menu and prices of the restaurant. We also reserve the right to alter the food menu available for sale on the Website and to stop listing restaurants.
- All prices listed on the Website for food menu by the participating restaurant or a delivery partner listed on the Website reflect the price the Participating Restaurant or the third party provider charges at the time of listing. In case the price listed is not current and the restaurant informs us immediately after placing the order, we will put our best effort to contact you to inform you about the price difference.
- All prices for delivery by Vooter Adda listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future.
- The total price for Food Delivery, Goods or Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods dispatched and Services provided. Payment has to be made by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card, or bKash or Hungry card.
- If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order. All local and international debit and credits are accepted.
Vooter Adda, their agents, representatives and service providers, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The Vooter Adda Entities, their agents, representatives and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that:
- The Websites will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis
- The Websites will be free of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data
- Any Content you post on the Websites will remain on the Websites
- The functions or services performed on the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Websites will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
The Vooter Adda entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers, entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to your use of the websites is to discontinue your use of the websites. The Vooter Adda entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the websites or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the websites. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, work stoppage, computer failure, or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the Vooter adda entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the Vooter adda entities, their agents, representatives and service providers' liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Unless otherwise stated,
- Vouchers are only applicable to food orders, excluding delivery fees
- Valid only for online payment
- Vooter adda reserves the right to cancel orders and accounts if fraud activities are detected